Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom Meets Boyfriend .


Wow . && I thought it was gonna go badly .


Not too shabby I guess .

At least my stepdad likes him .

well, so does mom .

actually idk if she does . she most definetly avoided my question . i said sooo ... do you like him ? she said "he's nice . his friend is funny ." Bitch, thats not what I asked . But I accepted the answer . Either way, she gonna see more of him . Soo, it doesn't even matter like shit .

Kill; we went over the house to go pick him and up and whatever, both his twin sisters mugged the shit outta me lol I said "Hi ." One waved . lol I was like Damn . Oh well . But other than that, it went pretty smooth .


I Think I Like Us .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers