Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes,

I be scared to write what i truly feel because i be scared the person im talkin about gonna come on here and read what i wrote and stuff lol but like i said, this blog is for mee, soo should I really give a fuck ? i dont think so because its how IIIII feel, and I shldnt be ashamed of how I feel right ..

so anyways, i'm bein nosy as fuckk .
and I see her .
LOL shes pretty darn pretty .
Prettier than me ?
is she prettier than me ?
She sure as hell got bigger boobies than me lol *not funny
I didnt see her ass no homo lol

but I just be worried sometimes . Im sucha fuckin worrywart .

ughh i hate it when Im like that, i be worryin myself to death .

but i shldnt trip right ? cus I should already know that IMMM wifeyyy .
and IIII come first . or do i really ?

idkk .
fuck; I never knoww .
I gtta stop cussin too .

is he thinkin about me ? or is he thinkin about her ?

whatever;

ew, mann thats why i hate relationships .
cus they so damn complicated, and nervewrecking .
and confusing and fun .
and drama, and laughs, im not gonna say
cries because I'll be damnedddd, ... if IIII Nalani Teruyo Hobbs Cry .

I'm donnnne crying over niggas . been there, done that .
&& i realized .. even from when I was younger, and it still applies
to everyday life, that CRYING GETS YOU NOWHERE ....

so don't do that lame ass whack ass shit .

goodnight .

for now .

until i have something else to think of to type down lol

*get it ? type down, not write down ?? lmfao ! well it was funny to me, okay bye .*

=] .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers