Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cuurently ....

KILL; I GET OFF TOMORROW !!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

sice game ..

ummm what was I gonna say ??

oh yeah, omg I think Tobi's mad at me !

I felt so guilty, and sad because ...

yeah; damn . but anyways, my day went okay .

Kill; I gotta C is PRESLEY, i was SOO siceddd . No F ! =D

But umm, next subject .

I think he be ignoring me or sometimes, he just doesnt

care . like about me; in general . i mean, i feel as though he

is just attracted to me, and i'm cool to talk to and whatever, but sometimes i feel like

we be up and down, and i hate thattt . but thats what he said a relationship is .

which it is . so i'll go through with it, I guess . I mean, i know i keep saying it, but this

relationship thing is new to meee ... andddd ... I'm not used to this long term stuff like he is

but im willing to go through with it because I like him alottt, ... and I need someone,

not even someone; but a special someone, to look forward to, to make me feel good,

to meet my needs, to be with and the whole KaBlammm . and I'm tired of trying to

"talk" to someone and then we end up not even "talkin" for that long, so thennn I gotta put

ALL that effort into looking for someone else; giving my trust which is wayyy too muchhh, so

I'm pretty darn good with Lovell . he makes me happy, makes me LAAAAUGH, omgg lol makes

me smile, he just ... just ... idkk . he's good though . I'm glad . and thankful . cus i never

thought i'd be in a relationship for a good minute . or at least not until my senior year .

but, I'm just living my life as it flows apparently .

I guess, I'm satisfied . I just have some things to get used to .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers