Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dependent On Youu ...

But I try not to bee ...

but youre supposed to be there for me .
and youre not .
you claim you lovee me,
where are youu ?

if I am dependent on you, and youre not there,
what the hell am I doing ?

I collapse .

If Shes not there (myyShelby)
&&
If Hes not there (myyLovell)

they both are my halves,
which make Mee ..

and if they are gone, ...

then so am I .

can I function without them ?
Noo .. . I can't =/ .
because they make me whole .
both of them gone, i am torn .

Both of them gone,
where do I go ? what do I do ?

Both are necessities,
without those lives in mine,
there will be techinical difficulties .
like now .

=/

I Love You Shelbyy .

&&

Yes .

I Loooove You Lovell .
I Love You .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers