Friday, April 10, 2009

This Guyyy ...


I don't even know what to sayy ... I just looove being with him . he makes me smile, laugh, upset, mad, happy . I seen him today, and MANNN, I CANT get enough !! Just everything about himm . he's soo Bossy and I love it lol he's so sweet and cute . he can be a jerk-ass sometimes, but in the end, I always wanna be with him . those lips, his hands, his eyes, his smile, l... did I say those lips ? I just want to be in his arms, or wrap my arms around his waist, and never let go . his skin against mine, feels soo ... wonderful, it might sound weird but i love it when we're so close, that I can feel his breathe on me, .. it feels exhilirating .. idk how to spell it lol I just love being with him, it's like a natural high, like high on cloud 9 . what is cloud 9 anyway ? idk, either way, Im on it lol and aint jumpin down, no time soon ...

2 comments:

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers