Monday, April 6, 2009

Falling In Love, Noo Not Mee //

I personally thinkkk ... everyone falls in love . I mean, they probably don't realize it, but they do . Like you know when you were young, and you get like REALLY pressed over someone ?

I remember when I was like that lol like when I was in Walker Mill, in 7th grade i used to ADOOOORE this guy name Romell, like OOO MMM GGG . I was SO pressed . I used to collect his school papers, well steal them, used to breathe in sharply the air from when he passed by me, was in Heaven when he looked my way, didnt wanna wash my shirt when his accidentally brushed against mine when walking through the hallss lol I mean, IIIIII think it's love cus, to be cherish the fingertips that have touched you, collect the papers that were written so gracefully by his hands, faint at the sight of his eyes grazing upon yours ... thats love lol

or being obessesed . lol

1 comment:

  1. omgggggggggggggg . yeah maybe it is love .
    then that sht happen to me in 7TH qrade too.
    dmn, dmn. ! OHMYG0SH , i don't know if you have
    changing periods \ hours when you were in 7TH but i did and i would walk the way he walked even if it took longer to get to my class . dmn. you have inspired me to blog about this too !

    obsessed or overly infactuated.

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers