Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Just Gonna Stop . 09 It's My Time . Fuck You .

I knowwww, I knowwww Ive been complaining and complaining how nobody cares for meee ... or shows me any love or whatever, well fuck all that shit because Im tired of feeling sorry for myself, and being dumped in the dirt and all that jazz . If you don't care about me, fuck you, if you not gonna be there for me, fuck you, if you don't love me, fuck you, if youu can't do nothing for mee, fuck you . what do i need you for ?? There is NOO reason for you in my life, if you have no purpose for me . I'm just livin my life and movin on up, but if you still sittin here tryna hold me back, bringin me down and shit, not havin my back and shit, not carin for me and shit, then fuck you . I don't care . I'm not gettin brand new, more like fed up . but chyeah; ... born in this world alone, gonna make it on my own alone, fuck That ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers