Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hmm, what's today ? 4/29/09

DANG, this year went by so fast already !

but ummm anyways, my day was quite alright . did NOTT have my note for permission to run, but i ran anyway, cus a lil ass piece of a paper aint gonna stop me. rained as usual . cold as usual .
coach and my mom said i did extremely well . i guess . if i aint come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, im just aight, not extremely well . but as long as i dont come in last, im perfectly fine . i hate losing . but whatever . i like track, but it aint my fuckin life . maybe thats why i dont come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd lol but i dont care, too much .
umm, my chest hurt . i wnt to the docs and took that chest test . thats not what its called but yeahh . im waitin on those results . they might have to give me some medication . mann, fuck it, i aint takin all these damn drugs . i already take pills && creams for my skin .
but when i run, all i gotta do is walk around a bit, and drink some water, and in about 15 minutes i'll be good . something really IS wrong with my chest or heart or whatever but i just dont wanna take medicine for it . i dont know whyy . maybe its cus of pride ? Cus i believe im stronger than that . i'm still runnin, right ? i'm still alive, right ? i'm still breathin, right ? well, okay then . fuck it .
'lets see, .... anythign else ?
oh yeah, im gettin sick of school cus mann, all this work, and deadlines, and then jugglin track and coach expect us to make track our lives, bitch do you NOT know what school i attend ? I attend Benjamin Banneker Academic Senior High School, where grades, and gettin into fuckin college is thier #1 priority, not no fuckin track, so hop off my dick with that . thats the only reason why im really runnin, so i can stay in shape and so she can shut the fuck upp ... plus i made a promise in the beginning of the year that i wouldnt quit . and i keep my word, so I aint stoppin til the last meet . but still .... its just so stressful . but im trying . i really am . hopefully no disappointments . cus i hate disappointing people .

so yeahh .. thats my life currently ..

oh yeah, boyfriend ?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... I'll MOST DEFINETLY get back to you on that one when i find out cus im wondering too ...

but goodnight and sweet dreams love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers