Monday, April 6, 2009

No Ones Loves Me This I Know, For Your Actions Tell Me So, *tune to Jesus loves me

But seriously .
I'm tired of this .

I'm ready for someone to start caring about Mee .
wondering how My day went, how I feel .
some one to wonder about me .

i sit here, and listen to youu .
thinking about you .
missing you .
loving you .
caring about you .
making sure you're alright .

I try to tell you how I feel, how My day went, && you
be like "ohh, ... well MYY blah blah blahh"

I be thinking "dang, ... ."
&& then I go on and listen to you .
caring about you .

is there anyone ... for me ?

love me unconditionally ?
listen to me ?
care for me ?

Maybe not .

But I am ALWAYS here for You .
Just know that,

you have something, that I'd kill for;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers