Thursday, April 16, 2009

wow ... calm realization .

I have a boyfriend .



ANDDD ...



idk about himm ... but I care about him, idk if he cares about me .

I ask him how his day went, how his games went, did he win or lose, who they played && etc



but he dont never ask mee nothing . like how did your track meet go ? what place did you get ?



like do you even care about my life ?! lol



like I wanna get to know him inside and out, what hes thinking, how hes feeling, how he doing, is there anything i can do that can help ?



but i feel as though we're not balanced . which we're not . i think; possibly, I care about him more than he'll EVER care about me . nahh, I don't love him, but sometimes I think I do . but how should IIII know what love is ? I've never experienced it . I knowww Im not there yet, cus this nigga keeps me OFF cloud 9 . *sigh . I don't know . There times when I like him soo much that I feel that this is soo right, then other times I feel as though I was a fool for thinkin that in the first place anddd we're just nott meant to be, like we have soo many differences and we are soo alike too .
he is conceited, I am humble .
but we think the same things sometimes and its creepy .
we work well together, I say . we could be Bonnie and Clyde if we wanted to .
we don't really have problems, but I WILL admit, other GIRLS have always been the
problem if there ever was one . if it wasnt for other girls, then we'd be PERFECT . but
all relationships have their flaws . ugh, i hate girls . theyre just too muchh sometimes lol
but anyways, ... we'll see ..

I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers