Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Niggas ... Ugh ,

So Look .

News News News .

Hosea has a girlfriend .
like what the hell . boys are soo dirty . why would
he try to talk to me if he already had one ? Man, Fi
was right, niggas around there do be jah rollin' but
whatever . So HE'S outtt ..

"Next in line, please step forward"

So I'm on facebook n' shit, right ?
&& I go on Q's page n' shit right ?

&& His status issss .... we gonna make this work ..
and his ex made a comment sayin "im glad you
have a positive attitude about this && i'm happy
&& etc etc, blah blah blahhh ..." && so then I go
on to HERRR page, and her status was I love the
surprise that Q gave me, and I'm planning the
vacation that me and Q are going on && I'm like ...
AYE YOUNG WHAT THE FUCK .
but you know what ??

I'm not even gonna trip .
I knew the nigga was a joke .

but why should I even be mad ??
i mean i diiiiid say that I wasn't
tryna mess with him no more .

Aight aight aighttttt ....

I'm done .


Now, .... Lovell ..

I haven't found any faults yet .
cus this is HIS second chance .
&& I really really really like him .

but majorty of my friends don't and my
mom and dad don't like him lol b/c ...
yeah . but i believe in second chances ...

oh well . we'll see .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers