Saturday, March 7, 2009

Once a Fool, Always a Fool ...

Yeahh ... pretty muchh . either that or I'm overreacting ??



but ummmm ... last time I checked, it was against the law to cook dinner for your ex when youre talking to someone else, .... or is that okay ??



Am I being played here ???



I've gone through stuff like this, like where simple things happen, and I don't think nothing of it, and then other people say, it's SO obvious that he's playing you ... and I stick with him anyway ... like .. I'm sucha retard ...



I KNEWWWW in the beginning, ... that this was ... or it seemedddd ....

UNREAL . like what the hey . buttt .... i mean ... dang .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers