Monday, March 2, 2009

Worst Birthday


ha ha haaa ! this is a bitch . but its a laugh . i hope she doesnt expect me to kiss her butt and ask for forgiveness . i'll be damned if i keep saying sorry . this is life . and ima keep living it . no cell phone . she broke it and threw the damn thing out the window . she took all my money . all $700 of it . she says no computer . I don't care . I really don't . I mean, I'm tired of being in trouble . && I don't know why she's so surprised I did that . she don't lemme do nothing . I don't be going out, I don't party, I hardly hang with friends, she canceled all my plans that I wanted to do for my birthday, and it was soo boring . and she's so surprised and upset that I wanna have a little fun . I mean, what I did was jah dangerous, especially since his ass couldnt even drive good and he ain't know where he was going lol retard . but still, she won't lemme gave any fun, soo I was just tryna make fun for myself . ya know ? I'm 16 and whatever, annddddd I can't even go party for that ? I don't care about material things like laptops, and money and whatever, I mean that stuff is great, but all I really want is my freedom . well, thats out the window . but whatever . i wodner when this is gonna blow over . and none of my family even said happy birthday to me . i dont think they really give a fuck about me . well i dont care about them either ... I'm just so dumb and stupid to them ... LMAO I could care less what they think . i'm still Nalani . still failing at everything . not caring about nothing ... ahh what a life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers