Thursday, March 26, 2009

Everyday .

Everyday, you have something to say,
Everyday, you act so fake
I really don't know whats wrong with you,
keep talking shit, youre such a fool
i'm restless and tired of your shit,
you have no life, youre such a bitch
why you act like that, I do not know
one day you'll get yours, that's fuh sho'

LOL

I trieddd ...

but that fuckin nigga, ... fuck, EVERYDAYY ... evry single one ...

complain.
complain.
complain.

nag.
nag.
nag.

shut THEE FUCK UP !

I don't understand why you have to start something with me !
if I don't know what happened on the news, then i don't FUCKIN KNOW !
fuckk; I wasnt listening, damn .
I didnt think it was that serious .
if you wanna know whats on the fuckin news,

READ THE PAPER
WATCH FUCKIN TV
LISTEN TO THE RADIO

damn dumbass .

but you know what ??

I'ma stop gettin mad over dumb fucks like that .
wasting my time . making me mad as shit .
for no fucking reason .

thats the only thing that gets you hard ! is making me mad !
does that make your day ??
does that make you happy ?

oh waittt ...


I don't give a fuck .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers