Saturday, March 14, 2009

Haven't Blogged In a Hot Minute ...


Has anything even happened ? Well, omg I saw WILL .. i Havent seen him in years, ... well maybe like a year in a half ... he has grown up SOO much ... my goodness . but he looks so good ! yummyyyy lol but anyways, i think me and lovell are heading in that direction AGAIN ... lol


my mom and dad are gonna KILL me, let alone, the rest of my friends ... lol welle veryone deserves another chance right ?


and me and Q ... it feels like our relationship is definetly dead lol like now he sends me a message saying he misses me ,,, welllllll ... sorry bud but i dont miss youuuuu . lol i DO miss his kisses on my cheek, they were always so passionate and soft, MANNN ! lol wooooo ..... but umm ...


i REALLY want Hosea .... i mean not REALLY REALLY, but i wanna see him, get to know him, but Fi says hes a rolla, ... like evrey other nigga around 5th ,... but hes so cute ! so chocolate .... with that tattoo on his face, ... man he real cute . but then again deja say he not a rolla ...


and idk who/what to believe . i suggest that i just find out for myself .


so umm ... thats three boys ? Loe, Q, && Zae ? Im just not gonna make any commitments .


Q has his own problems that he needs to solve before comin to ME, idk if Ima take Loe seriously, cus ... i just dotn trust him ? but I miss himmmmm lol && Zae, I wanna chill with him, but I


dont wanna get played . so Ima just go with the flow, just have fun, ... not really lookin for a

relationship . well maybe . i dont knowww .. im 16 . what the hey .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers