Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Life Currently

I have a boyfriend now . I havent had one inn ... forever . khari doesnt wanna claim me so fuck him then, he wasnt my boyfriend then . but my last official boyfriend was like dec.07/jan.08 i believe ... yeah . Bernard . && its funny now cus he's with Swagg Team . I never knew . I was like woww . He looks good though . he's known as "White Boi" . oops gues I shouldnt have said Bernard lol I forgot his last name ... idk oh well, ...

but anyways, a week and half more to go 'til freedom rings . mann I can't wait ! Me && Shelby are gonna go shopping, ima buy me a laptop w/ webcam, ima have clothes galore, ima spend time with my boo, mann Ima be set . the only thing that can kill that right now ... are my grades .

mann ... I had a fuckin F in Presley . maddddd as ever mann . i wouldve said mad as shit but im tryna stop using profanity .

1. cus it's bad for your soul .. and its just bad period .
&&
2. my boyfriend always tells me to watch my mouth anyways soo yeah .

but ummm ... i should have an A in French, prolly a C in Geo ... C in Englishh, ... Ummm ... A or B in Chemistry ... A in Health ... uhhm ... yeahh . dang, thats wayyy better than last quater . much more A's . nevermind, Ima be good .

I think I'm finally happy with my life right now . My report card should be okay, got green stashed away, about to get me a job, get the license, me and bestfriend on point, and I got me a boo lover .

hmm ... 09 ain't lookin too shabby ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers