Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What A Day !

Okay remember what I said yesterday about all those guys ?

geez it's like I have updates EEEVERYdayy . but anyways,
I thought I saw Q today when I was on the 70 with Deja, we both hopped off that thanggg and ran back to the rec center, matter fact, it wasnt even him . lol we was soo blownn . But I really don't know where he is or what he's doing . he not at work, not on facebook, well I havent been to the rec in a minute anyway, soo I cant really say about that one .

But umm, I saw Lovell this morning lol he was soo mean ! i think he was only being that way cus his friend was there, but I ain't even gonna trip . he was prolly happy to see me; he just didnt show it . cus on myspace he was like i miss you sooo muchhh, i want you to be my everything, my gurlfriendd, bestfriendd, wifeyy, and blah blah blahhh ...
and then once i see him today he "playfully" punched me in my face, and pulled my hair and whateverrr ... idkk .. whatever .

so anyways, i saw Tobiiii ......... &&& .... thats all I'm gonna say lmao

so after I left with Tobi, i went down gallery to meet Deja, and she wasnt there so i waited for her . shit; make a long story short, this boy booked me . and he was real cute . his name is chris . he is 17 . lol ummm ... I told him I didnt have a boyfriend, ...butttt ... Lovell ??
Like me and him are almost to that point,
but chris is cute and something newwww ....

idkkk ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers