Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fuck ... You .

Fuck you . Fuckkk Youuu . FUCKK YOUU . Figgity FFlickity Fluckity Fuck Yer Bitch Azz .

You make me soo fuckin mad, words can't ever explain how much you anger me, just everytime I see your lips about to form to make a comment, I just already wanna slap the shit out your faace . you have NOTHINGG better to do with your life, than make mine a living hell . you are soo fucking negative just seeing your face, makes me want to step out and go into a another room to avoid you . you disgust me. WHAT THEE FUCK HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU ? Nothing . So FUCK YOUUUUU !!!!! FUCK YOUR LIFE, FUCK EVERYTHING HURTFL YOU'VE EVER SAID TO ME, FUCK YOUR MOUTH FROM THE WHERE THE WORDS EVEN FORM TO BE THROWN SO VISCIOUSLY, JUST EVEVERYY FUCKING TIME, YOU BLOW MEEE ...
I just don't understand why you attack me like that . I try my hardest, but in your eyes I'll never amount to anything . you don't believe in me, so fuck you . i hate that you underestimate me, doubt me, have no faith in me, Am I a FAilure to you ?
BITCH YOUR A FUCKING FAILURE, FUCK IS YOU SAYING .


Fuck .

Just Fuck anyone, and everyone . Fuck them damn teachers, they don't give a fuck about us . I just want my damn grades bitch, and I'm out, I don't need youu . Fuck those fake bitches, I could care less, in the end, -noo not even the end, RIGHT NOWWW, I already know who my real bitches are, soo basically we ALL are playing a game, you dumb fuckss ....


Kill; hate is a strong word, but damn ... I just ....


mann, Fuck You .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers