Friday, February 6, 2009

&& She Continues To Blow ....




why does she keep doing this ? She just blows like , .. my life . my everyday . just me . wdf . is this like her purpose in life now ? does she have NOTHINGGGG else to do with herself ?


this son of a gun .. left ME in the freezing cold . while she went to the mall .
for a fucking HOUR . my stepdad had to come get me ! like we were supposed to go to the freakin Verizon store to get me a new phone, I'm on the bus and I tell her I'm like 5min away . she doesnt respond . I call her cell phone . no answer . call the house twice . no fuckingggg answer . i call her work phone, thennn she wants to answer . I argue, I get mad, I kirk off . she told me to go wait in a motherfucking burger king ! the BURGER KING !! ughhh !! I can't STAND her mann .. why the fuck would she do that . so much for living in west bubble fuck . it's so stupid and fucking lame in Accokeek . it's dumb as shit ! DON'T COME HERE ! YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED !!

But anyways, my life like ... completely sucks . I'm almost 16, and still stuck in these dumb ass dilemmas .


Ahh ... fuck this shit .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers