Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aye Aye Yo !


Mannn ... it's just real real funny ... how . I was real pressed at first . now its like ... I dont give a fuck . you can stay . you can leave . you dont have to talk to me ever again . or you can text me 24hours a day if you want . you can lie . you can be real . i just really ... really ... dont give a damn . lol anddd ... i just dont understand how ... the way I feel can change so quickly ... like it didnt even happen in the 1st place . it's like, my feelings have disappeared . i mean, yeahh ... i still like you and all but ... they just not as hot as they used to be . the flames died down baby . what happened ? you tell me this time . its o9 baby . you can play games but i'm not . i gave you the deal . i'm here . i'm real . this is me . now it's your turn . but listen,


you do you . and tell me what you want . cus if it isn't this, ... then I ain't trippin .


things happen ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers