Monday, February 9, 2009

And This Is What I Do For You ...

and you and you and youuu . I never feel aprreciated . I always pay attention, always here to listen, never to blow you off, you can always trust me, I will never give you up, and this is what I get ? . Geez .
Same game, same players . I'm always crying, I'm always upset, I'm never happy anymore, I don't care about anything anymore. Yeah, I was right .

New Year, New Me .

This IS new . I've never been so unhappy, I've never cried so much in such a short period of time. Everythings going downhill, down the drain. Things don't work out for me, I'm never appreciated, never cared about, no one doesn't show any love to me . I've never experienced love before. But I sure am waiting . I'm hoping it feels better than what i'm going through cus i feel like shit. I am some shit . My life is some shit . This year has started off horribly so far . It just feels like the world is just saying fuck you, so i'm just saying it back . I get fed up with everything, it's like ... I don't know . I just need a hug maybe ? But all I have is me . and that's the only one I need to love me back . I'm satisfied with just that .

I just be getting so angry, that I can't breathe and I start shaking, and my tears flow uncontrollably. I dont know why I get like that, and then i get these terrible headaches from getting so angry in the first place . I hate feeling like that because I feel out of control . I just pray and hope that things get better ...

whatever .

2 comments:

  1. awwwww
    dude i'm sorry
    but i agree this hasn't been the best year even though some good stuff has happened
    it'll get better don't worry
    and you'll find the person that'll kisten to you complain and whatever and maybe you ahould tell your friends or whoever that they're forgetting about you because now you're playing the listener role
    and you don't need to be
    write more:)

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers