Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems ...


Just no money, just alot of problems . the championships sucked . i certaintly sucked . mannn ... it feel like I fail at every fucking thing I do . I don't get good grades . I came in close to last . according to my mom, I can't do nothing right . my brother has everythingg mann . this lil nigga got a laptop, he's 12 ... im almosy 6teen yung, all i got is a ipod, cam && a cell phone . he got all 3 plus this damn laptop, a tv thats flatout that got CABLE, my tv just play movies and got 2 channels yung, what thee fuckk . he got money, he make honor roll, sonnn he be goin to parties and shitt ... lol yung, i'm not even hatinn ... this yung nigga ballinnn ... i give him his props .

he tite lol . I'm not necessarily comparing him to me, .. its just that ... idkk mann .. i'm always on punishhmentt . im not a bad kid . my grades just be fucked up . not eeven bad though, i got one B and the rest c's on my report card . my brova be bussin out A's and B's and sht . my mova aint do NOO better than me in high school, why cant she just accept im not good in some subjects ?

I do my best mann ... and she just cant accept that . oh well yung, ... i'm me . Nalani . her first born . her failure . her own personal Fiasco .


but fuck that, .. this is all I got .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers