Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hop Off My Fat Penis Mommm ...


Like geez man, what the heckk .. we've already been through this .


okay so i have "American Hoes" on my red chuck .... she keeps askin, why is that on there ? people gonna think you have a bad reputation, that isnt good, blah blah BLAHHHHHH !!

okay, 1st off, I could care less what people think, its MY friggin shoe,

and IDK why I put that on there, I just felt like it ! Leave me alone ! it just two words, she acts

like it says Fuck Bitches Get Money, orrr .... I love Penis, idk, but she trippin ! goshh, it's not even that serious . I'm a teenager, I'm GONNA do some things she doesnt understand. Ima do things even I won't understand. sooo ... she needs to hop of my wee wee and just let it go .

1 comment:

  1. hop off your wee wee ? lmao this is a classic

    i know my dad is like that too
    always asking "why are you wearing makeup?"
    "why do you wear your hair like that"
    blah bllllaaaah blaaaah
    BITCH cusz i feel like it.

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers