Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look at my life, and I Chuckle ...

So my mom finally finds about my tattoo . and she asked why didnt i tell her earlier . and i said if i told you earlier, would you have been as mad ? she didnt answer . oh, thats what i thought bitch . im NOT stupid . i know and know what not to tell you . so anyways, my life is ruined . she said she doesnt want me anymore . shes tired of me . she doesnt want me in her house . wow . i was a bit shocked, like ... it all comes down to this . i didnt cry . in front of her at least . once i got into the train station with trenee i started BALLIN out tears young omg mann . like what the fuck, i dont wanna go live with my father ! in the fuckin ALABAMA ! i just started crying about everything ! all the ones imma miss . morgan shelby omo, mina, cha, cherri, fi, kenny, mann all of fuckin banneker and jus whole dc and md period . i started cryin even harder when loe popped up into my mind . i cant leave him .. noo not now, not fcking ever . i love that boy young, and we just started out, andd ... i just cant . i canNOT . i never knew my ma would even make me endure something like this . im only 16 . why is she sending me away ? she cant handle me ? i mean, im not a problem child . at least, i didnt think i was . i get good grades, never a problem in school, i dont disrespect anyone, i follow directions . ya know . but i guess, im just not good enough . so i called my father when i got to the movie theater and we had a nice long talk and whatever . he wasnt mad, he said just surprised and a bit diapoointed . he said i was still dumb though lol still young and dumb lol but at least hes udnerstanding . more than my mom will ever be . he said he loves me . i believe him . i love him too . and its funny because me and him used to have a bad relationship . and now its swtiched . but anyways, im moving . away . i never knew, ... i'd go through trials tribulations like this . ive been through ALOT . more than anyone of my parents will understand . but i'm good . this is a process . and i'm learning . i guess . i'm just paying the consequnces right now . but i'm good . all i have, is myself in this world . just me myself, and my angels ..

2 comments:

  1. no u don't nalani love
    u have ur bestfriend =] too
    along with urself ...

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers