Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last,

I hate myself for ever being sucked into this . my hands are shaking right now and its 821am .
i just ... i cant take this anymore . im tired . he makes unhappy, stressed, tired, sick, worried, and he only chooses to talk to me when he wants to . and it makes me mad as shit . i cant fuckin stand him . because hes a bamma ass nigga . why the fuck aint you tell me you was a date to go to someone elses prom ?!?! WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA ? but im thinkinggggg its because i didnt tell him i was takin pictures of my bestfriend at herrrr prom . but its not even the same ! HE actually dressed up and was a DATE to the prom and etc etc, MEEEE on the other hand was still in my track practice clothes, with my little digital cmera takin pix of my bestfriend and her date in her house and in the lobby of the thing cus i couldnt get past security lol so thats WAYYYY fuckin different . and thne on his facebook status it said he hate when niggas dont txt back, and then he gonna tell his "Shani Boo-Boo" to text him . BITCH IVE BEEN MUHFUCKIN TEXTIN YOU FOR LIKE TWO DAYS AND NO REPLY FROM YOUR ASS !!! soo what the fuck, you ignoring me nigga ?
&& whole time ive been tryna give you some space since you said you be tired, and imt hinkin you be tired of basketball, band practice, and school work, but CLEARLY you went to prom, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the fucking gogo .... i swear, ... if I was a nigga ... i would steal the shit ouuta yo ass . you a bitch ass PUSSY(yeah i said it lol) ass fake ass muhfucka . OOH i cant fuckin stand you . and what REALLY gets me is the fact that ive been puttin up with ALL your shit for THEE longest . all because i love you and think we can work things out . CLEARLY, we fuckin cant . and i feel like im puttin in wayyy too much effort into this relationship when youre fucking not . and its BULLSHIT . youre bullshitting me . and i fell for it . nahh, im not stupid, nahh, im not gullible . i just trusted you . now i consider myself a fool . you aint no different from any other nigga . you just the same LOVELL .
and i'm NOT goin through this shit again . fuck it . im done . i swear . cus you dont love me . you dont . youre a liar . cus if this is or was love, then maybe i dont need to be in it . or i dont WANT to be in it . cus it sucks ass Lovell . fuck THISSS .

1 comment:

  1. ". cus it sucks ass Lovell . fuck THISSS . "
    i know i wasnt spossed to laugh but
    this statement made my day and gve me a giggle

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers