Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ugjhbjkvhcfujh

I just hate fuckin bein here . I;m just SOO sick and Tired of fuckin attitude and shit . Alabama sucks, I hate visitin my dad, hes such a dick, finds a problem with EVERYTHING i do . listening to my ipod is a problem, reading a book in my room is a problem, getting on the computer is problem, going to the basketball court is a problem, hanging out with a friend is a problem, just going outside is a problem, my child support bill is a problem, voicing my opinion is a problem, just everything i do is a fucking problem . I'M just a problem . then why the fuck did you get it in with my mom . shoulda used a fuckin condom if i'd be sucha problem . i just fuckin ... wanan go home .

like suck my damn dick .

shit ,.

1 comment:

  1. Damn that sucks fam. you should read my blog. its been known to cheer people like you up

    www.thinkgohard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers