Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update On Life

Whoaaa . havent blogged in a minute ! its been like 3 weeks ! but anyways, I'm back in Alabama visitin my dad for another 3 freakin weeks ! but I've made some friends here though, they're cool . && my and my dad have gotten closer . like i told him about why i do certain shit that they think is stupid, like get a tattoo at 15 that says "Respect" . I was all cryin on the phone and shit telling him when I was yougner I was verbally abused, and stuff, and he didnt know and how even though im young, i stilld eserve respect too and they shouldnt call me stupid and fat and blah blah blahhhh, so hes not mad that I have the tattoo anymore which great . but then my mooooommmm on the other hand ... well whatever . but ummm anything else ?

oh yeahh .

you know who wants to jump back in the picture right ?
Lovell .

&& I almost let him too . but i found out that he had pictures of him and his ex briana on his page a few weeks ago sayin "i miss us", ANDD just not too long ago he was like "nalani i miss you, i love you, and i want you back in my life" and shit like that, and im sittin here liiiike .... muhfucka are we playin those SAME games again ? like HOW DARE YOU say that to ME ?? how can he put his ex pic up on his page sayinn i miss you but cant even put a pic of us when we were TOGETHER !! she was the problem before, and here she is again . im not mad at her at all, cus she prolyl doesnt even know about me, ... which is a shame because she shouldve . but lovell neeeeeeever talked about, or even acknowldged that he had a gf (me) but yet he's all up her ass, breezy this breezy that, i miss you breezy, marry me again breezy, my breezy baby gorgeous, jus breezy EVERYTHING !!

but never .... Never ...

nalani is gorgeous, or Nalani is even pretty . i was just "cute" he never said marry me Nalani, neever none of that . and you know how that makes me feel ? ....

honestly ?

like shit . and I don't deserve that . especially a lame ass fucker like that .

like what the hell .

I MUUUST be a damn fool .

I must be .

1 comment:

  1. I have found that by getting certain tattoos on my body it has affected changes. I got PEACE and LOVE on the back of my neck and my experiences since then have been more motivated and influenced by peace and love! I like that you chose respect.


    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers