Wednesday, June 10, 2009

&& We're Back From Our Commercial Break,

&& I'm wayyy better now . I NEEDED that party . i needed to let loose for a few . mann it was fun . TONS of bait . but i alerady had my lil joint joint, yeahhh youuu know . he's REALLY sweet . and i KNOWW he wont hurt me . already met his mom and stuff, aactully, both his parents . and if it wasnt for his mom tryna hook us up, i wouldve never met him . but yeahh, you know the basics . he's tall . athletic . nice lips . blah blah blahhh . lol justtt the kind i like . but umm, yeah, so we're talking now . and he's very understanding . like if we werent more than friends, i can see us being like bestfriends . he makes me laugh, and smile, and i like talking to him . hes so down to earth, and soo sweet . he'd do anything for me . and i keep asking why do he like me, and i knowww it get annoyin cus i ask alot cus i JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ! lol and eevvverytime, he tells me . and he Never gets tired of telling me why . which i STILL dont udnerstand . but theres things in life that youre just not going to . we have so much in common, and we think the same things, and see from each others perspectives, and its like we WANT to understand each other, to knoww what the other is thinking, or feeling, to just care about each other, and we do . andddd its just so great for me . well, for us . its not love or anything, cus im too ... nervous for that . but its something like it . i dont, and im not innn love with him, but i guess you can say i care about him . i have feelings for him . && vice versa . so yeah . but im def not tryna rush anything . cus when i rush something serious like this, i end up ... idkkk . but im just living my life right now . not really planning anything for relationships/love, just living each day at a time . and whereever this takes me, im willing to go . just not rushed .

but im pretty happy i'd say . schools practically over . time for aruba . SUMMER TIME .

1 comment:

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers