Monday, June 15, 2009

Feelin' Uglyyy ...

Mannn ... i just keep makin my own damn self mad . like ...

what the fuck .

i went to loe's ex's page ... anddd i dont know why really ...

and shes the one ... that was always on the other side ... so he had feelings for her STILL,
so i guess IM the girl on the other side since they were together first, ..

but she is SO fuckin PRETTY ... like oh my goshh . it doesnt even make sense as to why he was
even with me . shes Beautiful . Geez . and shes super thick . and it hurts cus the whole time, he was messin with Her ... and then the fact that thts your Ex also,... kills everything .

i dont evne know why im thinking about this shit .

but i haddd to blog .

fuck him . i hate you Lovell .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers