Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Track !!

Mannn ... I remember my first meet . how scary ! now mann ... I'm waitin for some competition !
I LOVE running ! the competition is fierce and I love intimidating those other girls ! little do they know, they intimidate ME . lol I be so nervous before a meet, I have to take a shit before I warm up lol like seriously . mann, I love gettin into my track shoes, lace them babies up, and feel the spikes dig into the track while I do some high knees to loosen up before I run, touch my toes to stretch my legs a little and shake my arms to get all the nervousness out . then I bounce up and down on my toes to stretch my calves . The track is my world . I hate and love it with a passion . I hate when I see my self running though on a video . I look so ugly and sloppy ! my butt is GINORMOUS in spandex and I look retarded . but my legs are defined, so its cool lol but I still don't like how I look cus I look so big and sloppy, with thick everything, and all the other girls are all little and petite, or tall and lean . I'm like the only tall thick one . I'm just disgusted . and my butts all jiggly lol ARRGGHH .
but anyways, omg last sunday [jan.25th.09] I ran the 400 and I came in 2nd place !! omg I was PRESSED ! I couldnt even believe it ! then for the 200, I came in 3rd ! I was like DAMN NALANI ! you on point shawtyy ! lol But yeahh ... point blank: I love track bitch .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers