Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sweet 16 ... or nothing at all .

Ohh myy goodness . okay, so ... I LOOOVE New York . I'm absolutely in love with that state . my mother promised me we can go take the train up there LAST SUMMER . we never went . so she promised to take me for my 16th birthday . and you know youre SWEET SIXTEEN IS A BIG MOTHERFUCKING DEAL . and going to New York for a weekend is nothing compared to those kids having big ole' 100,000cash parties . she's promised to me to go to New York since for FOREVER . and its my birthday . so thats TWICE a reason to go . so she planned it . booked
a hotel . got our train tickets . planned fucking EVERYTHING .
then ... she wants to CANCEL on me . omg . do you know how FUCKING PISSED OFF I WAS ???? I wanted to fucking kill EVERYONE AND their mom . ommggg . I swear I couldve wrecked anyone anywhere at that moment . I have never been that angry in a long ass mutherfuckin time . yung . omg . just thinking about it makes me upset all over again .
but anyways, I'm going there for college so fuck you mom ! HA HAAA !! sike nahh, but forreal .
but she said I can go to the Justin Nozuka concert instead ! which is only like $15 at the 930 club at 8pm on a school night ! wooo hooo !! I'm in there like swim wear ! AAND I'm coloring my hair . she better let me get my 4th hole too . but all this stuff is under $30 for my birthday . nothing compared to the New York trip or the $100,000 rich kids party . soo .. whatever . and she even fuckin siced my head by asking what kind of laptop did I want . and how much money did I want for my birthday . I was humble and said I didnt have to get a laptop, and I don't need much money, since we're in a recession and shit . I'ma just be grateful for another year . which i really am . sooo fuck a sweet sixteen . thanks for 16 years God . But I'm still a little upset about the New York thingg . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers