Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Punishment ...

Ugh mann . I dont even know whyyyy im on punishment . I'm not even a bad kid . But my grades are lol and that's why I'm on punishment lol and my mom said I'm gonna be in more trouble if my grades havent improved ! and I already know my grades for 2nd advisory ! i got 3 C's ! and I'm terrified I'm not gonna get to go out or see anyone, and Ima be real upset if I'm punished on my birthday mann ... which i probably will . but mannn ... uughh . I hate my life . it sucks . I can't go NOWHERE . not even with him . how the heck are we gonna make this official if I cant go nowhere ? wtf mann . and I wanna tell him to move on cus I dont wanna keep him waiting ! I'm a loser ? who keeps their spouse waiting ? [is he even my spouse yet?] but I dont want him to leave !! I wanna be with him, but I dont want him to wait for my sorry self . lol
idkkk what ima do . All I can do right now, is just wait it out . and see where the hell this goes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me && My Cousin Seth

Me && My Cousin Seth
&& His Horse Andy !

Naturally Happy Nappy

Naturally Happy Nappy

Followers